- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)6
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Tours provide a glimpse of Cape Girardeau's supposedly haunted past (10/17/16)1
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)3
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
Jackson police/fire report 4/15/2010
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of Donna Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of Mansfield Place.
* An assault was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.
* Property damage was reported in the 700 block of Aaron Drive.
* Property was found in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service at 654 Abbie Court.