- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police report 4/15/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jonathan M. Gephart, 23, 701 Broadway, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while revoked and a stop sign violation.
* Jodi D. Martin, 30, of Marble Hill, Mo., was arrested on a Bollinger County warrant for a probation violation.
* Joshua J. Smith, 23, 409 Sheridan Drive, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court.
* Jonathan S. Conley, 31, 520 N. Fountain St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fines.
* Mary D. Thomas, 50, 611 S. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault, assault on a law enforcement officer, resisting arrest and child endangerment.
* Clarence E. Geiger, 20, 103 N. Clark Ave., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for assault and stealing.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Jimmy A. Maglone, 30, 534 Oglala Lane, was arrested on suspicion of possession with the intent to distribute, assault, burglary and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
* John E. Maglone, 28, of Scott City was arrested on suspicion of possession of methamphetamine with the intent to distribute.
* Jason A. Merkler, 35, 1813 Longview Drive, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault.
* Darrell Porter, 26, 2920 Perryville Road, received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Elizabeth A. Boyer, 37, 33 S. Park Ave., received a summons for a fence/sign violation.
* A phone was reported stolen at 985 Greek Drive.
* Kohls, 315 Shirley Drive, reported clothing shoplifted.
* Rent-A-Center, 2136 William St., reported property not returned.
* An animal bite was reported.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.