The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Tuesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Terry Gene Umfleet, 48, 1620 William St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for drug violation.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for domestic assault and resisting arrest.
* Megan Marie McQuade, 20, 9157 Buncombe Road, Fairview Heights, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Anthony L. Wilkins, 20, 529 Hanover St., Apt. 1, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving while suspended.
* A 43-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Samantha Ching Frank, 18, 2019 Allen Drive, was issued a summons for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Ryan Matthew Ford, 20, 319 E. Cypress St., Charleston, Mo., was issued a summons for being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Domestic assault and property damage was reported.
* Stealing was reported.
* Four instances of fraudulent use of the same check card were reported at 10 S. West End Blvd., 3439 William St., 121 S. Sprigg St., and an unknown location.
* Assorted coins were reported stolen at 102 N. Park St.
* A purple and red bicycle was reported stolen at 1125 S. Ellis St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken and a CB and CB microphone stolen at 2350 Independence St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken and a CB stolen at 2350 Independence St.
* A camera, laptop computer, razor, shoes and assorted items were reported stolen at 46 N. Hanover St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1610 N. Kingshighway.
* Stealing cable was reported.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 115 N. Fountain St.
* A checkbook was reported lost.
* Failure to report to the city jail for court-ordered confinement was reported.
* A noise violation was reported.
* A disorderly house was reported.
* Sexual misconduct was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Department of Public Safety at Southeast Missouri State University released the following items Tuesday.
* Artwork was reported stolen at Myers Hall.
* A CD player was reported stolen at H dorm.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Tuesday.
* Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Donald Street.
* Fraud was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Fraud was reported in the 2700 block of South Hope Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 400 block of East Lane.