- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)10
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)23
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
The Human Experience
You're invited to a pre-screening of the documentary "The Human Experience" on Wednesday, April 28, 7pm in Academic Auditorium and Thursday, April 29, 7pm in Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall.
In "The Human Experience", a band of brothers experience homelessness in New York City, encounter the disabled and orphaned children of Peru and bring hope to the lepers of Ghana, Africa. Everyone is highly encouraged to attend! Following the screening, two characters from the film will be present to answer questions.
To view the trailer, please visit www.grassrootsfilms.com. For more information, call 573-335-3899 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is sponsored by Catholic Campus Ministry, SEMO Student Government, Resident Hall Association, and D.I.C.E.