- Business notebook: Cape salon picked as one of nation's top 200 (4/17/17)
- Man out on bond for alleged molestation of boys charged with abusing girl (4/18/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)9
- New policy for semissourian.com online commentary: No pseudonyms (4/17/17)57
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Going the distance: Several locals participate in Boston Marathon (4/18/17)2
- City wants to put hold on shipping container houses for now (4/17/17)1
- Deputy: Man kicked, broke uncle's ribs after yard-work dispute (4/19/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Scott County: M Kay Supply in Benton fills unique needs in community (4/14/17)
The Human Experience
You're invited to a pre-screening of the documentary "The Human Experience" on Wednesday, April 28, 7pm in Academic Auditorium and Thursday, April 29, 7pm in Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall.
In "The Human Experience", a band of brothers experience homelessness in New York City, encounter the disabled and orphaned children of Peru and bring hope to the lepers of Ghana, Africa. Everyone is highly encouraged to attend! Following the screening, two characters from the film will be present to answer questions.
To view the trailer, please visit www.grassrootsfilms.com. For more information, call 573-335-3899 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is sponsored by Catholic Campus Ministry, SEMO Student Government, Resident Hall Association, and D.I.C.E.