- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)18
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
The Human Experience
You're invited to a pre-screening of the documentary "The Human Experience" on Wednesday, April 28, 7pm in Academic Auditorium and Thursday, April 29, 7pm in Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall.
In "The Human Experience", a band of brothers experience homelessness in New York City, encounter the disabled and orphaned children of Peru and bring hope to the lepers of Ghana, Africa. Everyone is highly encouraged to attend! Following the screening, two characters from the film will be present to answer questions.
To view the trailer, please visit www.grassrootsfilms.com. For more information, call 573-335-3899 or email@example.com. This event is sponsored by Catholic Campus Ministry, SEMO Student Government, Resident Hall Association, and D.I.C.E.