- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Rep. Swan opposes effort to fire education commissioner (11/20/17)2
The Human Experience
You're invited to a pre-screening of the documentary "The Human Experience" on Wednesday, April 28, 7pm in Academic Auditorium and Thursday, April 29, 7pm in Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall.
In "The Human Experience", a band of brothers experience homelessness in New York City, encounter the disabled and orphaned children of Peru and bring hope to the lepers of Ghana, Africa. Everyone is highly encouraged to attend! Following the screening, two characters from the film will be present to answer questions.
To view the trailer, please visit www.grassrootsfilms.com. For more information, call 573-335-3899 or email@example.com. This event is sponsored by Catholic Campus Ministry, SEMO Student Government, Resident Hall Association, and D.I.C.E.