- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)26
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
The Human Experience
You're invited to a pre-screening of the documentary "The Human Experience" on Wednesday, April 28, 7pm in Academic Auditorium and Thursday, April 29, 7pm in Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall.
In "The Human Experience", a band of brothers experience homelessness in New York City, encounter the disabled and orphaned children of Peru and bring hope to the lepers of Ghana, Africa. Everyone is highly encouraged to attend! Following the screening, two characters from the film will be present to answer questions.
To view the trailer, please visit www.grassrootsfilms.com. For more information, call 573-335-3899 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is sponsored by Catholic Campus Ministry, SEMO Student Government, Resident Hall Association, and D.I.C.E.