- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Early morning fire destroys Cape Girardeau County mobile home
A fire Tuesday morning in Cape Girardeau County destroyed a mobile home.
According to Fruitland Fire District chief Dean Riley, the fire at 241 Lindsey Lane started at an undetermined time before his crews arrived on the scene at 2:20 a.m. Riley said no one was at home at the time of the fire.
The fire was contained by 2:45 a.m.
Crews from the East County Fire Protection District provided mutual aid.
241 Lindsey Lane