- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Daughter to David Scott and Cicely Anne Hefner of Marion, Ill., formerly of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:03 a.m. Friday, Dec. 31, 2004. Name, Adeline Wilson. Weight, 7 pounds 14 ounces. Mrs. Hefner is the former Cicely Brenner, daughter of Jonnie Wilson of Ellisville, Mo., and Craig and Theresa Brenner of Omaha, Neb. She is employed by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. Hefner is the son of Donna Hefner of Marion and Scott and Connie Hefner of Perks, Ill. He is employed by Aventis Pharmaceuticals.
Daughter to Keith and Jane Louise Budnick of Wildwood, Mo., Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis, 7:34 p.m. Thursday, April 28, 2005. Name, McKenna Elise. Weight, 8 pounds 10 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Budnick is the former Jane Louise Propst, daughter of Rick and Donna Shell of Marble Hill, Mo., and Ed and Shelly Propst of St. Louis. Budnick is the son of Mike and Donna Budnick of Winchester, Tenn., and the late Shirley Budnick.
Daughter to Mike Eric and Leslie Hegan Buck of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:21 a.m. Thursday, May 5, 2005. Name, Alexa Hegan. Weight, 6 pounds 11 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Buck is the former Leslie Church, daughter of Mike and Phoebe Church of Charleston, Ill. She is a speech pathologist at Central High School. Buck is the son of Charles and Pam Buck of Springfield, Mo. He is an administrator at Southeast Missouri State University.
Daughter to Brandon Paul and Tracy Jo Schmidt of Perryville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:14 a.m. Friday, May 6, 2005. Name, Alison Marcy. Weight, 8 pounds 8 ounces. Mrs. Schmidt is the former Tracy Zoellner, daughter of Gary Zoellner and Mary Zoellner of Perryville. Schmidt is the son of Paul Schmidt and Nancy Schmidt of Frohna, Mo.
Son to Dustin Michael and Amy Louise Essner of Benton, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:56 a.m. Saturday, May 7, 2005. Name, Colton Anthony. Weight, 8 pounds. Mrs. Essner is the former Amy Statler, daughter of Rick and Barbara Statler of Patton, Mo. She is employed at SBC. Essner is the son of Andrew and Carla Essner of Benton. He is employed with Essner Farms.
Daughter to Norris Jefferson Wall and Cheryl Lynn Spurlock of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:44 p.m. Monday, May 9, 2005. Name, Alkendra Norrisha-Lynn. Weight, 6 pounds 4 ounces. Ms. Spurlock is the daughter of Mary Spurlock of Cape Girardeau. Wall is the son of Alice Knox and Kent Knox of Bogue Chitto, Miss.