- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape/Jackson police reports 5/17/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Monday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Harold Mabins, 62, 1224 Linden St., Apt. 4, was arrested for probation violation.
* Jeremiah Reddin, 18, 320 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of false declaration.
* Matthew Travis Warren, 101 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Chimeca Donte Deberry, 31, 905 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on suspicion of noise violation and assault.
* Epigmenio Gabriel Lorenzo, 32, 1209 William St., was arrested on suspicion of traffic violations.
* Michelle Renee Nunnally, 30, 331 S. Lorimier St., Apt. B, was arrested on a warrant and was issued a summons for hindering prosecution.
* Angelia J. Hanson, 21, of Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest. She also was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a law-enforcement officer.
* Christopher James Brown, 20, of Whitewater, was issued a summons for indecent exposure.
* Thomas F. Moody, 23, 44 N. Pindwood St., Apt. 2, was issued a summons for stealing.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon and assault were reported.
* Assorted cell phones were reported stolen at Digital Valley Tech, 134 West Park Mall.
* Burglary and property damage was reported.
* Burglary was reported.
* An Illinois license plate was reported stolen in the Cape Girardeau area.
* Banners were reported stolen at Umpkins Beauty Supply Co., 415 Broadway.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken into and a CB radio stolen at 104 Vantage Drive.
* Sunny Hill Gardens, 206 N. Kingshighway, reported a garden cart stolen.
* Prescription medication was reported stolen at 3003 Themis St.
* Plants were reported damaged at Financial Service Law Practice, 213 N. Sprigg St.
* Two incidents of arson were reported.
* Knowingly burning or exploding was reported.
* Littering was reported at Broadway and West End Boulevard.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 267 Siemers Drive.
* A wallet was found at 423 Marroseann Drive.
* A 23-year-old male was placed in protective custody.
* A 21-year-old male was placed in protective custody.
* Interference with custody was reported.
* Two incidents of tampering was reported.
* Personal papers and credit cards were found in the 100 block of North Main Street.
* Negligent burning was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items Monday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joshua K. Clement, 19, P.O. Box 623, was issued a summons for no valid motorcycle license.
* An attempted burglary was reported in the 1000 block of Clark Street.
* An attempted burglary was reported in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.
* A report of a disturbance was made in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A report of a disturbance was made in the 200 block of South Union Avenue.
* Theft was reported in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Property was reported damaged in the 1700 block of Ridge Road.
* Property was reported damaged in the 300 block of North Georgia.
* Property was reported damaged in the 100 block of Donald Street.
* A request to check the well being of a person was made in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
* An ex parte violation was made in the 100 block of South High Street.
* A report of harassment was made in the 2200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A report of harassment was made in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.