Jackson police report 4/11/10
Sunday, April 11, 2010
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Douglas C. Weaver, 53, 337 Grandview Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana.
* Jaz T. Reynolds, 18, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of property damage and vandalism.
* Patrick W. Webb, 19, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of vandalism, property damage, being a minor in possession of alcohol by consumption and possession of less than 35 grams of marijuana.
* Hunter Nobles, 17, 509 Blanche St., was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
* Joshua D. Crook, 17, 1210 Pawnee St., was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
* An assault was reported in the area of North Union Avenue and Luetje Street.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of West Lane.
* A request to keep the peace was reported in the 100 block of Tracy Street.