- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Anna Sivilla Hadley, 88, of Scott City died Saturday, May 14, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
She was born March 10, 1917, in Kelso, Mo., daughter of Joseph and Ida Halter Glueck. She and Duncan Hadley were married Aug. 11, 1951. He died May 24, 1976.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City. Parish prayers will be at 5:30 p.m. today.
The funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Scott City, with the Rev. David Coon officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Cemetery at Scott City.