- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MERIDIANVILLE, Ala. -- Roy C. Maynard, 80, of Meridianville died Sunday, May 15, 2005.
He was born March 3, 1925, in Madison County, Ala.
He was retired from Huntsville Utilities and was veteran of World War II and the Korean War.
Survivors include a son, Mike Maynard of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Kathy Sparks of Meridianville; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Berryhill Funeral Home in Huntsville, Ala.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Donald Ramey officiating. Burial will be at HSV Memorial Gardens.