- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ANNA, Ill. -- Harold Richard Blessing, 56, of Anna died Friday, May 13, 2005, at Union County Hospital.
He was born Dec. 1, 1948, in Anna, son of Frank and Alice Sullivan Blessing.
Blessing was a member of the Operating Engineers Local 318 and employed in the power plant at Choate Mental Health Center until his retirement.
Survivors include his mother; a son, Jared Blessing of Anna; and a daughter, Jenna Blessing of Anna.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Cliff Heil officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.