- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 4/9/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Chandra R. Hunsaker, 37, 156 S. Minnesota Ave., was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for peace disturbance.
* Robert D. Taylor, 26, of Scott City was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Jamie L. Martin, 23, of Dexter, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Tradd A. Hastings, 21, 203 Franks Lane, was arrested on two Branson, Mo., warrants for speeding.
* Two 14-year-old girls were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* David W. McKee Jr., 23, 1525 Parksite Drive, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for exhibition driving and contempt of court for no operators license and a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for contempt of court for false declaration.
* Eugene J. Austin, 28, 1432 Big Bend Rd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau municipal warrant for failure to appear for suspended operator's license.
* Jason A. Clark, 29, 141 Wyandot Lane, was arrested on two Cape Girardeau municipal warrants for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Tyler P. Hawn, 45, 1673 Westwood Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for resisting arrest.
* Rodriguez T. Whitney, 20, 646 S. Henderson Ave., received a summons for assault.
* Mary M. Chalmers, 32, 3016 Themis St., Apt. A, received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Heather T. Stacy, 31, 615 S. Henderson Ave., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* An assault and trespassing was reported.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Imo's Pizza, 1201 Broadway, reported a theft of cash.
* Triple C, 408 N. Louisiana Ave., reported a theft of a weed eater.
* Claire's, 3049 William St., reported a theft of clothing. Janel L. Johnson, 19, 2040 Broadway, and J.L. Danielle Johnson, 19, 2040 Broadway, were arrested in connection with the complaint.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of fuel.
* A 37-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A 21-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* An animal bite was reported.