- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Bill and Bonnie Woods of Columbia, Mo., formerly of Cape Girardeau, announce the engagement of their daughter, Amy Louise Woods, to Adam Scott Jennings. He is the son of Gary and Becky Jennings of Magnolia, Ark.
Woods is a 1997 graduate of Rockbridge High School in Columbia, and a 2001 graduate of Central Methodist College at Fayette, Mo. She is employed by Odyssey Pharmaceuticals.
Jennings is a 1998 graduate of Magnolia High School. He is employed by Forney Industry.
A June 25 wedding is planned at the United Methodist Church in Charleston, Mo.