- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
CAIRO, Ill. -- Thomas G. Hilt, 72, of Cairo died Tuesday, April 6, 2010, at Daystar Care Center.
He served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean conflict.
There is no visitation.
Graveside service will be at 11:30 a.m. Friday at Mound City National Cemetery, with the Rev. Johnny Posey officiating. Military honors will be conducted by area veterans organizations and the U.S. Air Force.
Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo is in charge of arrangements.