- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Alice Kay Mouser, 71, of Marquand passed away Tuesday, April 6, 2010, at her home.
She was born June 23, 1938, at Marquand, daughter of Elwood and Wanda Mouser.
Kay was a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She was retired from MSTA and was a member of Marquand Methodist Church. She enjoyed gardening, animals and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Survivors include three sisters, Shelby (Ben) Shell, Dee Vitt, Linda (Bill) Ross; two nephews, Loren Shell and Stephen Myers; three nieces, Becky (Mark) Schwartz, Laura Shell, Angie (Roger) Griffith; three great-nephews, Cody, Wade and Nathan Myers; three great-nieces, Jessica and Brittany Griffith, Taylor Myers; and a great-great-nephew, Austin Joseph Myers.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother-in-law, Donald Joseph Vitt.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Marquand Methodist Church. Interment will be in Mouser Cemetery in Marquand.
Follis and Sons Funeral Home in Fredericktown, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.