- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
CHESTERFIELD, Mo. -- Robert "Sherry" Kirkpatrick, 73, of Chesterfield passed away Sunday, April 4, 2010.
Beloved husband of Vicky Kirkpatrick (nee Denny); dear father of Cynthia (Lew) Lewis and Rob (Caren) Kirkpatrick; grandfather of Jason, Lauren and Robbie; son of Wilma Kinder and the late Robert Kirkpatrick; brother of Ronnie, James and Mark Kirkpatrick; beloved brother-in-law, uncle, cousin and friend to many.
Memorial visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday.
A memorial service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Schrader Funeral Home and Crematory, 14960 Manchester Road at Holloway in Ballwin, Mo. Interment is private.
If desired, contributions may be made to American Cancer Society, Southeast Missouri State University or charity of donor's choice.
Friends may sign the family's online guest book at schrader.com.