Cape Girardeau police report 4/8/10
Thursday, April 8, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Cory B. Tucker, 18, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Brittany N. Dakin, 18, of Mounds City, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of theft.
* Samantha R. Tucker, 21, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting.
* Glen D. Welch, 39, 329 N. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for burglary and a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for trespassing.
* Steven C. McMeans, 35, 224 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on a Festus, Mo., warrant for failure to appear for a traffic violation.
* Jeffrey M. Essner, 30, 1439 Price Drive, was arrested on warrants for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation and failure to appear for leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident.
* A subject was placed in custody pending formal charges of peace disturbance and littering.
* Detrayous D. Curry, 26, 709 North St., received a summons for driving while revoked, careless driving, failure to stop at a stop sign and failure to yield to an emergency vehicle.
* Derrick J. Campbell, 17, of Scott City received a summons for prohibited acts, noise.
* Dennis L. Ruffins, 23, 704 Cape Meadows Circle, received a summons for interfering with arrest.
* Desira Y. Logan, 23, 287 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* Nicole R. Headspeth, 20, 207 S. Sprigg St., received a summons for a peace disturbance, resisting arrest and property damage.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 335 N. Kingshighway.
* A purse was reported stolen at 701 Broadway.
* Kidds, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline stolen.
* Screens were reported damaged at 555 N. Spring Ave.
* A vehicle was reported accidentally dented and scratched at 401 Independence St.
* Forgery was reported at 913 N. Missouri Ave.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 3439 William St.
* Robbery was reported.
* A 37-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A 28-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported at 336 Hillview St.
* A 52-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.