- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Sorenstam builds 10-stroke lead
Annika Sorenstam finally had a few slip-ups, but they were hardly enough to stop the inevitable.
Sorenstam stretched her lead to 10 strokes Saturday, virtually assuring her 60th LPGA Tour victory with another round to go in the Chick-fil-A Charity Championship in Stockbridge, Ga.
Despite three bogeys --her first of the week -- Sorenstam managed a 5-under 67.
Sean O'Hair, 22, showed poise beyond his years with a 3-under 67 to take a one-shot lead over British Open champion Todd Hamilton at 12-under 198.
Hamilton shot a 65. Scott Verplank and finished with three straight birdies for a 65.