Cape Girardeau City Council agenda 4/5/10
Sunday, April 4, 2010
7 p.m. Monday
Cape Girardeau City Hall
401 Independence St.
* A public hearing regarding the request for voluntary annexation from Jonah T. Yates and Margaret A. Yates for a 3-acre tract at 2952 Perryville Road.
* An ordinance accepting a permanent utility easement from Jonah T. Yates and Margaret A. Yates for construction, maintenance and creation of water and sewer lines.
* An ordinance accepting a storm water drainage easement from Robert A. Drury for the intersection of Bloomfield Road and Etherton Drive.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a demolition contract with JK Holdings Inc. to demolish a structure at 422 Good Hope St. and clean up a site at 843 N. Main St.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to execute a demolition contract with Eagle Excavating LLC to clean up a site at 839 N. Main St.
* A resolution authorizing the city manager to accept the bid of $72,043 by Eastern Missouri Industries for installation of fiber optic cable to the Arena Building, Osage Community Centre and Cape Splash.
* Appointment to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
* Appointments to the Historic Preservation Commission.
* Appointments to the TIF Commission.
* Appointment to the Town Plaza Community Improvement District Board of Directors.
* Appointment to the Cape Girardeau County Partnership Advisory Committee.
* A motion accepting the improvements completed under the River Walk Phase III project, and authorizing final payment to Lappe Cement Finishing Inc.