- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
I-55 in Perry County set for concrete repair
Interstate 55 in Perry County will be reduced to one lane in each direction with a 16-foot width restriction while Missouri Department of Transportation crews perform concrete repairs. This section of road is from the Cape Girardeau County line to the Ste. Genevieve County line.
Weather permitting, traffic will be reduced to one lane beginning at 7 a.m. Monday and will reopen at about 5 p.m. Thursday.