- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
FARRAR, Mo. -- Ronald G. "Ron" Lorenz, 52, of Farrar died Thursday, April 1, 2010, at Farrar.
He was born Sept. 6, 1957, in Perry County, Mo., son of Leonard J. and Elvira Oehlert Lorenz. He and Linda Fritsche were married June 23, 1979.
Survivors include his wife of Farrar; two daughters, Amy (Carlos) Camarillo and April (Keith) Amberger of Perryville, Mo.; a son, Corey Lorenz of Farrar; his mother; a brother, Terry (Carol) Lorenz; a sister, Connie (Randy) Miesner, all of Farrar; No. 1 grandson, David Camarillo, No. 2 grandson, Samuel Camarillo, and No. 3 granddaughter, Abygail Amberger.
He was preceded in death by his father and a daughter, Sarah Ann Lorenz.
Ron was a farmer and co-owner of K&L Repair in Farrar. He was a member of Salem Lutheran Church in Farrar and East Perry County Rural Fire Department.
Visitation will be from 3 to 9 p.m. Sunday and from 6:30 to 8 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Salem Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Roger Abernathy officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to the family.