- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
King - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Joe D. King of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner March 20, 2010.
Hosts were their daughters, Mary (Don) Way and Sheila (Ricky) Pecaut; and King's sisters, Shirley King and Sue Dozier.
King and Mary Fulton were married March 20, 1960, at Red Star Baptist Church.
The couple has a grandchild, R.J. Peel.