- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Urhahn - McGill
Casie Nicole Urhahn and Ryan Stephen McGill were married Sept. 20, 2008, at Francine's Gardens. The Rev. Ron Watts of La Croix United Methodist Church performed the ceremony. Shane Steck of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, played keyboards.
Parents of the bride are Richard Urhahn of Cape Girardeau and Brenda and Don Martens of Jackson. McGill is the son of Donna Laurentius of Cape Girardeau, and the late Greg McGill.
Matron of honor was Salena Blyzes of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Tabatha Watson, Tiffany McGill, cousin of the groom, both of Cape Girardeau, Victoria Duke of St. Louis, and Laura Thompson of Cape Girardeau. Junior bridesmaids were Ava Urhahn, niece of the bride, and Bebe Urhahn, both of Cape Girardeau.
Neil Urhahn of Cape Girardeau, brother of the bride, was best man. Groomsmen were Austin Urhahn, brother of the bride, Shane Steck and Andrew Steger, all of Cape Girardeau; Ronnie Laurentius of Perryville, Mo., cousin of the groom; and Kyle Watson of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Nevaeh Merchant, daughter of Dave and Ambre Merchant of Jackson. Ringbearer was Avery Blyzes, son of Curtis and Salena Blyzes.
Mrs. McGill is a registered nurse at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is employed at Life Care Center and UPS.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.