- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Carpenter - Mott
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Kristen Nicole Carpenter and Jason Dennis Mott were married July 11, 2009, at Trinity United Methodist Church in Keokuk, Iowa. The Rev. Emmanuel Dass performed the ceremony. Organist was Aletta Hardin and vocalist was Nalani Proctor, both of Keokuk.
Parents of the couple are Randy and Pam Carpenter of Holstein, Iowa, and Larry and Marilyn Mott of Chaffee.
Matron of honor was Beth Rachut of Osage, Iowa. Attendants were Brett Carpenter of Mankato, Minn., and Scott Carpenter of Sioux City, Iowa, brothers of the bride; Lacey Leinbaugh of Bellevue, Wash.; Rebecca Worthen of Antioch, Tenn.; and Katie Tesch of Holstein.
Erich Heneke of Stewartville, Minn., was best man. Attendants were Amanda Proctor of Chaffee, sister of the groom; Chris Harrington of Hermitage, Tenn.; Jason Chapman of Chaffee; Dan Siegfried of St. Louis; and Jeremy Vandeven of Chaffee, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Michael Proctor of Chaffee, brother-in-law of the groom, and Jeremy Gerritsen of Holstein.
Flower girl was Addison Tesch, daughter of Shannon and Katie Tesch. Ringbearer was Ethan Thomason, son of Amanda Proctor and Brent Thomason of Chaffee, and nephew of the groom.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Meyer's Courtyard in Keokuk.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 10 at Warsaw Brewery in Warsaw, Ill.
Mrs. Mott received a degree in elementary education from Iowa State University at Ames in 2004. She is employed by H&R Block.
The groom received a degree in sports management from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. He is manager of ticket sales with the Memphis Redbirds.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple is residing in Cordova, Tenn.