- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Founding Fathers Preservation League Meets Again
Local Cape Girardeau County citizens concerned about the future of our nation will meet in Cape Girardeau Saturday. This group is comprised of volunteers who put together last year's Tea Party events in April and July, as well as those otherwise interested in preserving freedom.
They will meet at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 3, at Cape Girardeau's Public Library on Clark Street. All are invited to attend.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss activities members can be involved in.
Call Tom Young at 573-450-7330 or Mary Kasten at 573-335-7864 for details.