- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)17
Founding Fathers Preservation League Meets Again
Local Cape Girardeau County citizens concerned about the future of our nation will meet in Cape Girardeau Saturday. This group is comprised of volunteers who put together last year's Tea Party events in April and July, as well as those otherwise interested in preserving freedom.
They will meet at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 3, at Cape Girardeau's Public Library on Clark Street. All are invited to attend.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss activities members can be involved in.
Call Tom Young at 573-450-7330 or Mary Kasten at 573-335-7864 for details.