Police report 4/2/10
Friday, April 2, 2010
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Reno M. Jones, 27, 212 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia and endangering the welfare of a child.
* DeJuan I. McClung, 23, 503 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Jacqueline L. Qualls, 48, 224 Independence St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Kelsie J. Snider, 19, 1814 Good Hope St., was arrested on a Perry County warrant for a probation violation.
* Keith E. O'Guin, 30, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Michael R. Spruill, 42, homeless, was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* A third-degree assault was reported.
* A purse was reported stolen at Capaha Park.
* Walmart, 3439 William St., reported food and miscellaneous items stolen. Two girls were taken into custody on suspicion of the theft.
* Jewelry, money and tools were reported stolen at 302 S. Benton St.
* Lottery tickets were reported stolen at 125 Clark Ave.
* A car hood was reported damaged at 408 Bellevue St.
* A 41-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Accidental property damage was reported.
* An animal bite was reported at 319 Park Drive.
* A 51-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.