- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Lorraine Campbell, 76, of Jackson died Wednesday, May 11, 2005, at Heartland Care and Rehab Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Nov. 9, 1928, at Shook, Mo., daughter of Frank Eli and Cassie Myrtle Long Anderson.
Survivors include a son, Terry Campbell of Jackson; a daughter, Lisa Umfleet of Kansas City, Mo.; two brothers, Carl and Floyd Anderson of Jackson; and a sister, Mary Davis of Augusta, Ga.
She was preceded in death by a son, and a sister.
A graveside service will be held at 3 p.m. today at Russell Heights Cemetery, with Ben Stafford officiating.