- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
COCG: Volunteers Needed
Your Public Works Department is working hard and they need your help! If you're available any time this week between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and willing/able to help assemble information packets for the new automated trash system, please call Jennifer Berry at 339-6351 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you likely know, the City's new automated trash system is starting May 1. The Public Works Department is currently understaffed and would appreciate even the smallest gift of your time.