- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
COCG: Volunteers Needed
Your Public Works Department is working hard and they need your help! If you're available any time this week between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and willing/able to help assemble information packets for the new automated trash system, please call Jennifer Berry at 339-6351 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you likely know, the City's new automated trash system is starting May 1. The Public Works Department is currently understaffed and would appreciate even the smallest gift of your time.