- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
COCG: Volunteers Needed
Your Public Works Department is working hard and they need your help! If you're available any time this week between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and willing/able to help assemble information packets for the new automated trash system, please call Jennifer Berry at 339-6351 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you likely know, the City's new automated trash system is starting May 1. The Public Works Department is currently understaffed and would appreciate even the smallest gift of your time.