- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Community cuisine 5/12/05
2005 fish fry planned Saturday in Painton
Fish will be served from 11 a.m. until it runs out Saturday at Painton Airport. Menu also includes fries, hushpuppies, coleslaw, baked beans, tea and coffee. Soda available at an additional cost. Children 4 and under eat free, and free airplane rides will be available. Sponsored by Society For Preservation of the Painton Airport and FPPA and the Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 453.
Ham and fried chicken at New Salem UMC
A ham and fried chicken supper will be served at 4 p.m. Saturday at New Salem United Methodist Church, Route AA, Daisy. Menu also includes potato salad, green beans, corn, slaw, bread, cake and drinks. Children 5 and under eat free. Everyone welcome.