- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PATTON, Mo. -- Linda Kay Hale, 60, of Patton died on Saturday, March 27, 2010, at her home.
She was born Dec. 1, 1949, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Oscar Henry and Dorothy Juanita Clubb Fornkohl. She and Carl Hale were married July 7, 1979.
She worked for Superior Electric Co. as a press operator and was a member of the Scriptural Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Survivors include her husband, Carl, of Patton; three brothers, Larry Fornkohl, Thomas Fornkohl and David Fornkohl, all of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Carolyn Blechle, Fawn Morgan and Joy Schlegal, all of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Henry Gieschen officiating.
Burial will be in the Patton Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to the Scriptural Evangelical Lutheran Church.
Condolences may be left at www.lileyfuneralhomes.com.