- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- John Clay Crawford, 88, of Peoria, Ill., formerly of Anna, died Thursday, March 25, 2010, at Bickford Cottages in Peoria.
He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Visitation will be from 12:30 p.m. to service time today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating. Burial will be in Cana Cemetery at Goreville.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.