- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Dorothy Lela Deck, 92, of Glenallen passed away Thursday, March 25, 2010, at Woodland Hills Nursing Home in Marble Hill, Mo.
She was born May 23, 1917, in Wyatt, Mo., daughter of James W. and Mabel Hinton Blackburn. She married Roy M. Deck, who died in 1990.
Dorothy had worked at International Hat Factory and was a member of Palmore Chapel Church.
Survivors include two stepdaughters, Loma Woodfin and Nedra Walker of Glenallen; two grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; five stepgrandchildren; and 12 great-stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; a daughter, Virginia Babb; two stepsons, Dale and Clifford Deck; two brothers, a sister, a grandchild, and a stepgrandchild.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ray Meek officiating. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery at Charleston, Mo.