- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Son to Jason Allan and Victoria Lynn Thurman of St. Louis, St. John's Mercy Medical Center, 4:14 p.m. Thursday, April 22, 2005. Name, Logan James. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Thurman is the former Victoria Weissert, daughter of Carl Weissert of Fairview Heights, Ill., and the late Janet Weissert. She is a psychologist at Pattonville School District in St. Louis. Thurman is the son of James and Sheryl Thurman of Cape Girardeau. He is a dock supervisor with Yellow Freight in St. Louis.
Son to Robert Shane Burden and Regina Ann Adams of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:35 p.m. Monday, May 2, 2005. Name, Gavin Robert. Weight, 8 pounds 7 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. Adams is the daughter of LaDonna Lesch of Allenville. She is employed at Carr Textile. Burden is the son of Russel Burden of Cape Girardeau and Joyce May of Whitewater. He is employed by Wheeler.
Daughter to Matthew Scott and Michele Renee Rubel of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:04 p.m. Monday, May 2, 2005. Name, Victoria Jeanne. Weight, 9 pounds 3 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Rubel is the former Michele Millham, daughter of Craig and Carla Millham of Jackson. Mr. and Mrs. Rubel are employed at Madison Physical Therapy Center. He is the son of Robert and Bonnie Rubel of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Tim and Lori McLeod of Wentzville, Mo., St. Joseph West Hospital in Lake St. Louis, 7:08 p.m. Tuesday, May 3, 2005. Name, Peyton Sloane. Weight, 7 pounds 7 ounces. Mrs. McLeod is the former Lori King, daughter of John and Kim King of Jackson. She is employed with Hampton-Tilley Associates in Chesterfield, Mo. McLeod is the son of Melinda McLeod of Jackson and Jim McLeod of Cape Girardeau. He is employed with Lancia Bros Woodworking in St. Louis.