- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Lindsey - Schneider
Craig and Denise Lindsey of Huntsville, Ala., announce the engagement of their daughter, Danielle Nicole Lindsey of Cape Girardeau, to Aaron Lee Schneider. He is the son of Dr. H.L. and Brenda Schneider of Cape Girardeau.
Lindsey is a 2005 graduate of Ste. Genevieve High School. She expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in nursing from Southeast Missouri State University in December. She is employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Schneider is a 2001 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor's degree in business administration from American InterContinental University in 2006. He is employed at Tri-State RV and Polaris in Anna, Ill.
An October wedding is planned in Cape Girardeau.