- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police/fire report 3/25/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel Patrick Carter, 36, 614 W. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of third-degree domestic assault.
* Tiffani L. Hendrix, 17, 1444 E. Main St., received a summons for a peace disturbance.
* An assault was reported in the 200 block of Tracy Street.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 100 block of Court Street.
* A weapons violation was reported in the 700 block of Aspen Drive.
* Property was reported found in the area of North High Street and East Washington Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* A vehicle fire on East Jackson Boulevard.
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* An anhydrous ammonia leak on Lee Avenue.