- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 3/25/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Erik DeCarlo Vasser, 34, of Pulaski, Ill., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for a peace disturbance and assault.
* Susanna Joy Johnston, 44, 123 N. Clark Ave., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Scott Franklin McClanahan, 44, 515 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for nuisance property and on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay a sewer bill.
* Steve Bryant Morris, 22, of Advance, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute.
* Mary Elizabeth Headrick, 32, 108 W. Adams St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from J.C. Penney, 3049 William St.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of trespassing.
* Carteiz Depree King, 36, 1265 Kingsway Drive, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for nonsupport.
* Two boys, ages 14 and 16, were cited into juvenile court on suspicion of stealing.
* Kasey Marie Neal, 22, 603 N. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing from Kmart, 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Jamala L. Garmen, 23, 503 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* An assault, with burglary and trespassing, was reported.
* A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court for assault.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 724 Broadway.
* Two laptops were reported stolen at 224 Independence St.
* Second-degree burglary was reported.
* Conrad's Body Shop, 35 S. Park Ave., reported a front door damaged.
* Cape First, 254 S. Silver Springs Road, reported counterfeiting.