- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Business memo 05/09/05
Old Town Cape group putting on trivia night
The Downtown Kids Association of Old Town Cape is sponsoring a trivia night at 7 p.m. Friday at the First Presbyterian fellowship hall. Old Town Cape is looking for teams of eight players to participate in the trivia night. The event is open to adults and children alike. The entry fee is $15 per adult and $10 per child. Snacks and soda will be provided. Those interested in sponsoring a team may call the Old Town Cape office at 334-8085.
Chamber member drive continues until Friday
The Cape Girardeau Area Chamber of Commerce membership drive continues this week until Friday. Chamber ambassadors will be out in the community talking with business owners and professionals about the benefits of membership. The chamber has more than 1,250 members. Those interested in learning about the benefits of chamber membership may call Cathi Schlosser, director of membership development, at 335-3312.