- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police/fire report 3/24/10
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lawrence Raymond Robideau, 33, 885 State Highway Z, Cape Girardeau, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, child endangerment, driving with a revoked license and speeding.
* Joshua W. Gills, 20, 215 Marigold Drive, received a summons for careless driving, operating a vehicle while license is suspended, peace disturbance and unlawful use of a weapon.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Vale Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 800 block of Andrew Street.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the area of West Jackson Boulevard and Highway 72.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* A citizen assist on Kimbel Lane.
* Mutual aid to Cape Girardeau on Commercial Street.
* Emergency medical service on Andrew Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* A motor vehicle crash on Old Toll Road.