- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 3/24/10
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 6:28 p.m., oven fire at 221 Koch Ave.
* At 7:47 p.m., structure fire at 592 Commercial St.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 2:33 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of North Sprigg Street.
* At 7:22 a.m., fire at 592 Commercial St.
* At 7:42 a.m., emergency medical service in the 2800 block of Bloomfield Road.
* At 1:13 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Kingshighway.
* At 2:35 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Lakeshire Court.
* At 3:21 p.m., motor vehicle crash at South Kingshighway and Merriwether Street.