- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Brian and Jo Ann Barrett of Marble Hill announce the engagement of their daughter, Bryanna Lynne Barrett, to Dustin Everett Wareing. He is the son of Everett and Twyla Wareing of Thebes, Ill.
Barrett is a 2002 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in agribusiness/ equine science from Murray State University in Murray, Ky., in December. She is employed at Famous-Barr.
Wareing is a 1999 graduate of Egyptian High School. He received an associate of science degree from Shawnee Community College in 2001. He is assistant manager at Tractor Supply Co.
A Jan. 14, 2006, wedding is planned in Gatlinburg, Tenn.