- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Bethanie Ann Gosche and Taylor Carpenter Dinan were married Aug. 21, 2004, at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in St. Louis. The Revs. Bede Price and Robert Weiss performed the ceremony. Lector was Elizabeth Kohl.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Larry C. Gosche of Chaffee and Mr. and Mrs. Edward W. Dinan III of Town and Country, Mo.
Maid of honor was Michelle Sulewski of Atlanta, Ga. Bridesmaids were Jill Ostendorf of Austin, Texas, Emily Dinan of Kansas City, Mo., Nicole Dinan of Phoenix, Ariz., Traci Mueller of Cape Girardeau, and Jennifer Hunt of Imperial, Mo.
Edward Dinan IV of Phoenix was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Joseph Marrs of Houston, Texas, Patrick White, Philip Councilor, Michael Gosche and Michael Corbett, all of St. Louis.
Flower girl was Kassidy Leimbach, cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Austin Mueller, godchild of the bride. Greeters were Erin Huebner and Elizabeth Kohl.
The reception was held at Forest Park Club House in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at the Missouri Athletic Club in St. Louis.
Mrs. Dinan is a 1996 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor's degree in communication and marketing from St. Louis University in 2000. She also received a master's degree in clinical medical science and a physician assistant certificate from Barry University in Miami Shores, Fla., in 2004. She is a physician assistant in St. Louis.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of St. Louis Priory High School. He received a business degree from St. Louis University in 1999. He is a real estate appraiser with Dinan Real Estate Advisors Inc. in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple resides in Des Peres, Mo.