- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Mary Nistendirk and Michael Durand Smith were married April 2, 2005, at Allenville Baptist Church in Allenville. Phil Thompson performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Joe and Shirley Koelzer of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Floyd and Ann Smith of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Heather Nistendirk and bridesmaid was Amber Nistendirk, both of Cape Girardeau and daughters of the bride.
The groom chose his sons, Lee and Russell Smith of Cape Girardeau, as best man and groomsman, respectively.
Mrs. Smith is a graduate of Central High School in Cape Girardeau and Columbia College in Columbia, Mo. She is a mortgage loan production supervisor at Regions Bank.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is self-employed.
The couple is residing in Cape Girardeau.