- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)10
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Fix problems before they worsen
This is hysterical! There are proud liberals! Why would anyone be proud of being a baby-killer? Mr. Polack lives in the past history of the liberal philosophy. Today they do absolutely nothing to help America.
They may have fought for the worker but the liberal/conservative philosophies have changed dramatically since the early years of this country. President Bush is trying to fix Social Security. His idea may or may not be the right one, but at least he is trying.
The liberals are going to wait around until it is broken to fix it. The Bush administration is also trying to fix the energy situation. Again liberals are going to just wait around. So should liberals be proud of their heritage? Maybe.
However, liberals should be upset about the sad state of their party now.
MATT HAYES, Scott City