- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fix problems before they worsen
This is hysterical! There are proud liberals! Why would anyone be proud of being a baby-killer? Mr. Polack lives in the past history of the liberal philosophy. Today they do absolutely nothing to help America.
They may have fought for the worker but the liberal/conservative philosophies have changed dramatically since the early years of this country. President Bush is trying to fix Social Security. His idea may or may not be the right one, but at least he is trying.
The liberals are going to wait around until it is broken to fix it. The Bush administration is also trying to fix the energy situation. Again liberals are going to just wait around. So should liberals be proud of their heritage? Maybe.
However, liberals should be upset about the sad state of their party now.
MATT HAYES, Scott City