- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
Fix problems before they worsen
This is hysterical! There are proud liberals! Why would anyone be proud of being a baby-killer? Mr. Polack lives in the past history of the liberal philosophy. Today they do absolutely nothing to help America.
They may have fought for the worker but the liberal/conservative philosophies have changed dramatically since the early years of this country. President Bush is trying to fix Social Security. His idea may or may not be the right one, but at least he is trying.
The liberals are going to wait around until it is broken to fix it. The Bush administration is also trying to fix the energy situation. Again liberals are going to just wait around. So should liberals be proud of their heritage? Maybe.
However, liberals should be upset about the sad state of their party now.
MATT HAYES, Scott City