- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
Fix problems before they worsen
This is hysterical! There are proud liberals! Why would anyone be proud of being a baby-killer? Mr. Polack lives in the past history of the liberal philosophy. Today they do absolutely nothing to help America.
They may have fought for the worker but the liberal/conservative philosophies have changed dramatically since the early years of this country. President Bush is trying to fix Social Security. His idea may or may not be the right one, but at least he is trying.
The liberals are going to wait around until it is broken to fix it. The Bush administration is also trying to fix the energy situation. Again liberals are going to just wait around. So should liberals be proud of their heritage? Maybe.
However, liberals should be upset about the sad state of their party now.
MATT HAYES, Scott City