- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Fire reports 5/8/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:
* At 5:29 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2000 block of West Plaza Way.
* At 6:02 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1700 block of Bessie Street.
* At 5:05 p.m., structure fire at 1 Kiwanis Park.
* At 7:14 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of Clark Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 9:26 a.m., emergency medical service at 1105 Linden St.
* At 2:28 p.m., emergency medical service in the 100 block of East Cape Rock Drive.
Jackson firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* A lock-out on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A motor vehicle accident on East Jackson Boulevard.