- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 5/8/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Saturday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kevin W. Fitzgerald, 24, 301 Pecan St., Wyatt, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and obstructing traffic.
* A female juvenile was in custody on a juvenile warrant for Collier County, Fla., for failure to appear.
* Donna Jean Hutchcraft, 35, of Sedgewickville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Shane M. Lewis, 34, 3809 Old Route V, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Timothy L. Howard, 21, 13 N. Fountain St., Apt. 8, was arrested on a Wayne County warrant for failure to display proof of insurance and a Cape Girardeau warrant for noise violation.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Amanda Marie Sparks, 20, 501 S. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing clothing from Famous Barr, 100 West Park Mall. Another suspect was taken into custody pending filing of formal charges in the same incident.
* A 50-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 20-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Bernard Quinn III, 21, 5447 Plover St., St. Louis, was issued a summons for noise violation.
* John T. Fennessey, 23, 825 William St., was issued a summons for maintaining a disorderly house.
* Third-degree assault was reported at Fountain and Mill streets.
* A door frame was damaged and numerous tools reported stolen at Blanket Properties, 444 Marie St.
* Aluminum cans were reported stolen at 609 Bellevue St., Apt. A.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 321 Dearmont Circle.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway.
* Three tires were reported damaged on a vehicle at 622 N. Sprigg St.
* A window was reported broken at 521 Louis St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1502 Independence St.
* A female juvenile reported missing in Lee County, Fla., was taken into custody.
* Reckless burning was reported at 1 Kiwanis Park.
* Child abuse was reported.
* An ex parte violation was reported.