- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Schnucks bans solicitors, including organizations like Salvation Army (8/24/16)38
- Police: Woman beat another woman with a bat over a pair of shoes (8/21/16)2
Day - Dorenkamp
Elizabeth Day and Brian Dorenkamp exchanged vows Oct. 17, 2009, at Old McKendree Chapel in Jackson. The Rev. Rocky Tallent performed the ceremony. Violinist was Kyle Gilhaus of Cape Girardeau.
The bride is the daughter of Karen and David Voshage of Jackson and Neal Day of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Christine and Mike McNutt of Chesterfield, Mo., and the late Dale Dorenkamp.
Maid of honor was Ashley Day of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Caitlin Day of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride; Nicole Dorenkamp of Chesterfield, sister of the groom; Jessica Kinder of Cape Girardeau; and Christa Powers of Hazelwood, Mo.
Doug Sicking of Chesterfield was best man. Groomsmen were Tobin Haflei of Chesterfield, Stowe Jones of New Madrid, Mo., Craig Valentine of St. Charles, Mo., and Jonny Kramer of St. Louis. Usher was Josh Spencer of St. Charles.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Ava and David Westhues, niece and nephew of the bride. They are the children of David and Suzanne Westhues.
The reception was held at The Cove Banquet Room in Cape Girardeau.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 16 at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Dorenkamp attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is a retail sales consultant with AT&T in O'Fallon, Mo.
The groom received a degree in construction management from Southeast in 2009. He is employed by JABCO.
A trip to Riviera Maya is planned in September.
The couple is residing in Warrenton, Mo.