- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Michael John Berkbuegler, 18, of Perryville died Thursday, May 5, 2005, from injuries received in a motorcycle accident in Perry County.
He was born July 8, 1986, in Chester, Ill., son of Ronald and Marilyn K. Baudendistel Berkbuegler.
Berkbuegler was a 2004 graduate of Perryville High School. He was employed by Schemel-Tarrillion Construction Co., and a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include his parents; and two sisters, Janel Young and Shelly Berkbuegler, all of Perryville.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. William Thess officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.