- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
St. Louis Blues Trip
CAPE GIRARDEAU PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
The Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department Presents the 10th Annual St. Louis Blues Trip on Saturday, March 21, 2010. Come and join us as the St. Louis Blues take on the Nashville Predators, in a 5:00 p.m. battle on the ice. We will be taking a chartered bus, and leaving the Osage Community Centre at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are limited so HURRY and get you ticket TODAY!
The cost is $60.00 per person which includes your ticket and transportation to the game. In addition this is a FREE FOOD GAME. There will be free Hot Dogs, Nachos, Peanuts, Popcorn soda and water during the 1st and 2nd Periods. Anyone who would like more information about the trip or would like to purchase a ticket can contact the Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department at (573) 339-6340, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.