- Police: Cape man kidnapped woman, then raped, assaulted her (06/30/16)7
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)39
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- Four men accused of roles in three robberies (06/29/16)3
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)1
- Southeast president to get his U.S. citizenship July 4 (06/30/16)34
- Cape murderer still will serve 2 life sentences; appeals court forced reduced charge (06/30/16)
- Cape detective who helped solve Krajcir case is retiring (06/28/16)8
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
St. Louis Blues Trip
CAPE GIRARDEAU PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
The Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department Presents the 10th Annual St. Louis Blues Trip on Saturday, March 21, 2010. Come and join us as the St. Louis Blues take on the Nashville Predators, in a 5:00 p.m. battle on the ice. We will be taking a chartered bus, and leaving the Osage Community Centre at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are limited so HURRY and get you ticket TODAY!
The cost is $60.00 per person which includes your ticket and transportation to the game. In addition this is a FREE FOOD GAME. There will be free Hot Dogs, Nachos, Peanuts, Popcorn soda and water during the 1st and 2nd Periods. Anyone who would like more information about the trip or would like to purchase a ticket can contact the Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department at (573) 339-6340, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.