- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)19
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Annual father-daughter dance provides some fun bonding time (2/19/17)1
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
St. Louis Blues Trip
CAPE GIRARDEAU PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
The Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department Presents the 10th Annual St. Louis Blues Trip on Saturday, March 21, 2010. Come and join us as the St. Louis Blues take on the Nashville Predators, in a 5:00 p.m. battle on the ice. We will be taking a chartered bus, and leaving the Osage Community Centre at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are limited so HURRY and get you ticket TODAY!
The cost is $60.00 per person which includes your ticket and transportation to the game. In addition this is a FREE FOOD GAME. There will be free Hot Dogs, Nachos, Peanuts, Popcorn soda and water during the 1st and 2nd Periods. Anyone who would like more information about the trip or would like to purchase a ticket can contact the Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department at (573) 339-6340, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.