- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
St. Louis Blues Trip
CAPE GIRARDEAU PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
The Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department Presents the 10th Annual St. Louis Blues Trip on Saturday, March 21, 2010. Come and join us as the St. Louis Blues take on the Nashville Predators, in a 5:00 p.m. battle on the ice. We will be taking a chartered bus, and leaving the Osage Community Centre at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are limited so HURRY and get you ticket TODAY!
The cost is $60.00 per person which includes your ticket and transportation to the game. In addition this is a FREE FOOD GAME. There will be free Hot Dogs, Nachos, Peanuts, Popcorn soda and water during the 1st and 2nd Periods. Anyone who would like more information about the trip or would like to purchase a ticket can contact the Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department at (573) 339-6340, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.