- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
St. Louis Blues Trip
CAPE GIRARDEAU PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT
The Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department Presents the 10th Annual St. Louis Blues Trip on Saturday, March 21, 2010. Come and join us as the St. Louis Blues take on the Nashville Predators, in a 5:00 p.m. battle on the ice. We will be taking a chartered bus, and leaving the Osage Community Centre at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are limited so HURRY and get you ticket TODAY!
The cost is $60.00 per person which includes your ticket and transportation to the game. In addition this is a FREE FOOD GAME. There will be free Hot Dogs, Nachos, Peanuts, Popcorn soda and water during the 1st and 2nd Periods. Anyone who would like more information about the trip or would like to purchase a ticket can contact the Cape Girardeau Parks & Recreation Department at (573) 339-6340, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.