- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau police 3/15/10
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Gregory V. Schloss, 24, 626 Broadway, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Jeremy W. Moore, 24, 601 Boxwood Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Valaree A. Rutherford, 24, 717 S. Benton St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for fraud.
* Dustin K. Williams, 27, of Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for nonsupport.
* Matthew O. Dominguez, 28, 1201 Ranney Ave., was arrested on suspicion of harassment, stealing and receiving stolen property.
* Billy T. Tillman, 32, 812 Cherokee Drive, was arrested on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for failure to appear on a speeding warrant.
* Eddie Dean Goodin, 51, 1314 North St., Jackson, received a summons for trespassing.
* Mobile One, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported gasoline stolen.
* A PlayStation was reported stolen at 1327 N. West End Blvd.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 415 Broadway.
* Robbery, armed criminal action and kidnapping was reported.
* A 47-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.