- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Richard and Jessica Haws of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:09 a.m. Tuesday, March 9, 2010. Name, Aaron Jacob. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Mrs. Haws is the former Jessica West, daughter of Gary and Sharon West of Cape Girardeau. She is a hairstylist at Concepts Styling Salon. Haws is a prosthetist and orthotist with Hanger Prosthetics and Orthotics.
Daughter to David Ashley and Leanne Hopper of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:21 a.m. Tuesday, March 9, 2010. Name, Brooklyn Rose. Weight, 8 pounds, 12 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Hopper is the former Leanne Wood, daughter of Dan and Melanie Wood of Cape Girardeau. She is a child developmentalist at the University of Missouri Thompson Center. Hopper is the son of Karen Halter of Scott City. He is manager of Missouri Title Loan.
Daughter to Nataniel Alvarez Ferra and Jessica Lynn McCutchen of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:14 p.m. Tuesday, March 9, 2010. Name, Jaycie Paige. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Ms. McCutchen is the daughter of Bud McCutchen and Stephanie McCutchen of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at McDonald's. Ferra is the son of Mario Ferra and Alicia Ferra of Tampa, Fla. He is employed at McDonald's.
Son to Sean Patrick and Nicole Michelle McFarland of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:40 p.m. Tuesday, March 9, 2010. Name, Jacob Nolen. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Second son. Mrs. McFarland is the former Nicole Nolen, daughter of Larry and Charlene Nolen of Perryville, Mo. She is shift manager at Walmart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau. McFarland is the son of Dale and JoAnne McFarland of Hazelwood, Mo. He is an estimator with Steward Steele.
Daughter to Jeremy Brandon Wilson and Denise Marie Kirkpatrick of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:34 p.m. Tuesday, March 9, 2010. Name, Abbigayle Marie. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Fourth child, second daughter. Ms. Kirkpatrick is the daughter of Dewayne Kirkpatrick and Tina Kirkpatrick of Diehlstadt, Mo. Wilson is the son of Rory Burke and Julia Burke of Marble Hill, Mo.
Daughter to Jamie Lynn Todd of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:03 p.m. Tuesday, March 9, 2010. Name, Brianna Kae. Weight, 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Ms. Todd is the daughter of Avery Lamont Winks-el and Deborah Todd Winks-el of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Scott Anthony and Chelsea Ann Crader of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:45 p.m. Wednesday, March 10, 2010. Name, Trevor Scott. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Third child, second son. Mrs. Crader is the former Chelsea Martin, daughter of Bob and Judy Martin of Marble Hill. Crader is the son of Scott Crader of Ball, La., and Sissy Schweigart of Marble Hill.